New Chevrolet Dealership in Carlsbad, CA
Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad Serving Drivers in Carlsbad, CA
Find your next Chevy Silverado, Chevy Equinox, or Chevy Malibu at Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad. We offer all the popular vehicle models, including the Chevy Traverse. You’ll find a great deal here and you will love putting your hard-earned money back into your community.
- We are conveniently located for you near work or home in Carlsbad.
- We provide in-house financing with flexible payments and terms.
- Our trained and experienced technicians provide service and maintenance for all makes and models.
Find great deals on the newest models at your local Carlsbad Chevy dealer, Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad. Find helpful sales staff and amazing offers as you drive away in your chosen model. Enjoy all the advantages of shopping with a local dealer. Give us a call to schedule a visit around your busy life or just stop by to see the latest inventory of new and used models.
View Our New Inventory
Enjoy Carlsbad in a New Chevy
Located in the North County region of San Diego County, Carlsbad lies 87 miles south of downtown LA and 35 miles north of downtown San Diego. A popular destination for tourism, it is also a notable home for many Golf Industry businesses. Carlsbad is steeped in Spanish history, beginning with the Luiseno People as well as some Kumeyaay in the La Costa area. The area had many reliable freshwater creeks, each one with at least one native village. The area was first established with the Spanish Portola Expedition in 1769. Nicknamed The Village by the Sea, Carlsbad has a lot to offer residents and visitors alike. Whether you like fun in the sun or indoor entertainment, there’s something for everyone. Today it is a popular tourism spot with 7 miles of white sandy beaches and other sights like:
- Legoland California Resort: With a Legoland Hotel, theme park, and water park this is a popular spot for families.
- Carlsbad Village: This area is the heart and soul of Carlsbad, offering an array of shops, stores, restaurants, and the Witch Creek Wine-Tasting shop.
- Museum of Making Music: A museum dedicated to the music-making industry
- Sea Life Aquarium: Home to over 5,000 sea creatures representing more than 200 Species. This interactive, family-friendly aquarium allows children to explore, learn about and even touch sea life for a fully immersive learning experience.
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets: This shopping center includes popular stores like Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, and Michael Kors, as well as some little boutiques.
- The Crossings at Carlsbad: This 18-hole golf course offers the perfect setting for a game with spectacular views and cool ocean breezes. This course includes five sets of tees and suits players at all levels.
Schedule a Test Drive at Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad
Slip behind the wheel of your new Chevy Colorado or Chevy Corvette and take it for a spin to see if it’s right for you, so you can get the vehicle that fits into your way of life. Get behind the wheel of a Chevy Corvette and feel the power unleashed. Try out the smooth handling of a Chevrolet Impala. Nothing will prepare you for driving a Chevy like a test drive at Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad.
When you opt for a test drive, you won’t just be able to check out the performance. There are loads of other exciting features that you might want to see in person like ventilated seats, state-of-the-art infotainment systems, and Head-Up displays. When it comes to your next model, you’ll be able to test everything and if you have any questions, you’re always free to ask. A test drive can give you the information you need when it comes to which model is right for you.
What Makes Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad Different?
When you shop here, you can feel confident about the results. We provide transparent pricing with no hassle and no need for negotiations. We give you the best price right from the start. We also feature a body shop that will help keep your Chevy vehicle looking as good as it runs. Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad likes to give back to the community and cares about our customers and their families. We support organizations like Giving Hope charity, which focuses on giving hope to the less fortunate by meeting their needs.
Financing a Vehicle with Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad
Apply for financing online or in-house and let us help you get the vehicle you want with the monthly payments you need. If you choose to finance online, you’ll be able to do so from the comfort of your home, or anywhere where you have an internet connection. This quick process will make sure your information is on file so that you’re all set for when you decide to visit us.
We Work With Your Credit Score
We offer competitive rates with flexible terms for many types of credit. If you’re worried about your current credit score but you still need a vehicle, you’re going to want to pay us a visit. At Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad, we work hard to make sure that those around the Carlsbad area get a fair deal. We offer all kinds of programs, which include provisions for bad credit. You’re not going to want to let a simple score hold you back from your next dream vehicle, so when you’re ready to take the leap, you’re going to want to stop by.
Leasing your Next New Chevrolet Model
We also offer options for leasing. Leasing is different from financing as you’ll be essentially renting the vehicle, where it will be returned to the dealership once the lease is done. The advantage of this is that you’ll be able to switch out vehicles quickly, and you can hop from one lease to another so that you can stay up to date on the most current models. Your payments will also most likely be lower, so you’ll be able to afford to drive a vehicle that would normally sport a much higher price tag if it was financed. When you want to see what the newest vehicles have to offer near Carlsbad, there’s no better place than Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad.
A Vast Selection of High-Quality Used Vehicles in Carlsbad
When you’re trying to save money on your next model, you may want to consider buying a used vehicle. We make sure that each of our models are thoroughly inspected so that you don’t have to worry about mechanical problems down the line. You’ll be able to find exciting options throughout the lot, and if you decide to trade in your vehicle, you’ll be able to lower the overall price even further.
Get Help from Our Vehicle Service Department
Once you get your new vehicle, you’ll want to keep it running at its peak condition. Our highly trained and knowledgeable service staff is here for you when you need routine maintenance or repairs. We also provide all the preventative maintenance that you will need to keep your vehicle running smoothly. Services like:
- Tire Rotation: A tire rotation can help you get even more mileage out of your current set, as the tires that are taking the most damage will be rotated.
- Oil and Filter Change: If you forget about your oil change, you’re in for a rough time. When you need quick service, you can schedule with us online.
- Battery Testing: Your battery won’t last forever, so when you’re worried about how it’s faring, you can always bring your model in for service.
- Wheel Alignment: Even a small bump can throw off your wheel alignment, which can affect how fast your tires begin to wear.
- Inspection of brakes: Your brakes are your most important safety system, so it’s important to make sure that they’re up to speed.
- Air filter replacement: Whether it’s your cabin’s air filter or your engine’s, we have you covered.
When you think something is wrong with your vehicle, you can contact our service team to have us look at it and determine the problem. We use the most current equipment available to determine what is wrong with your vehicle and we will give you an estimate and repair the vehicle so you can get safely back on the road again. We perform minor repairs, major repairs and take care of transmission or engine issues that could be causing your problems. Keep your Chevy vehicle purring like a kitten with regular maintenance and care. Take care of small issues before they become big problems and service your vehicle as recommended by the manufacturer. Our service department is ready and waiting to provide the care needed for your model. If your vehicle starts having problems, our service team can diagnose it quickly with advanced equipment. We’ll let you know what’s wrong and what it will cost to fix. We can get you back out on the road quickly, enabling you to have the peace of mind that comes from driving a reliable vehicle.