Chevrolet Dealer Near Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad Serving Rancho Santa Fe, CA
When you’re in search of a reliable used vehicle, or a personalized new one, look no further than Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad for all of your needs. We offer our customers in-house financing, specials on parts and services, collision repairs, and more. Stop by our dealership and have our sales team help you find the car of your dreams.
Sights in Rancho Santa Fe
If you’re looking for the best views in the Rancho Santa Fe area, then look no further than Double Peak Park which gives an amazing view of Mt. Laguna and downtown San Diego. For family time on the beach, head down to Fletcher Cove Park located at Solana Beach. Looking for a 5-star restaurant to eat at after a day at the beach? Explore the tastes of French and Vegetarian cuisine at Mille Fleurs.
Visit us From Rancho Santa Fe, CA
When visiting Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad from Rancho Santa Fe, you will want to start your drive going northwest on Calle Ambiente toward Camino de la Dora, and in 0.03 miles make a U-turn at Camino de la Dora onto Calle Ambiente. From there you will turn right onto del Dios Road continuing through to County Highway. In 1.60 miles you will then turn right onto El Camino del Norte passing San Dieguito Reservoir. You will then turn right onto N Rancho Santa Fe Road after 3.54 miles. Turn left onto Olivenhain Road after 1.61 miles, and then right onto N El Camino Real. From there you will turn left onto La Costa Ave before merging onto Pacific Coast Highway. In 3.68 miles take the Cannon Road exit, turning right onto Cannon Road, then right again onto Paseo del Norte. You will see our dealership on the right.
Service and Parts Specials
Keep your vehicle running in prime condition by getting it serviced right here at Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad. Worried it’ll cost you an arm and a leg to get what you need to be done? Don’t stress! We have you coved with our rotating service and parts specials. Get discounts on brake inspections, oil and filter changes, tire rotations, alignments, and more. Bring your vehicle to our expert service technicians for all of your routine maintenance needs.
While we offer almost every kind of service, you’ll find some of the most common include:
• Spark Plug Service: When your car decides to be stubborn and refuses to start, you might have a problem with your spark plugs. With a simple visit, we can have you back on the road quickly.
• Oil and Oil Filter Change: If you drive a model that runs off of gasoline, you’re going to want to make sure that you’re having your oil changed regularly, as failing to do so can result in total engine failure over time.
• Alignment Service: When your vehicle begins to pull to one side, it might be time to have your tires aligned again. We also offer other tire services, including rotations and balancing, so that you can make sure your set is ready for the road.
• Brake Service: Safety systems are becoming increasingly advanced, but nothing will keep you safer than a good set of brakes. When you want to make sure that yours are functioning properly, you’ll want to schedule a visit.
Finance With Us
We strive to take care of our customers in the best ways possible. That’s why we offer in-house financing to all our customers from all credit backgrounds. We understand finding the right finance options can be challenging, but you don’t have to stress when you work together with us. Our team will work hard to provide you with the loan options that best fit you and your budget. Start the finance process today by filling out a finance application.
New Chevrolet Models
When you’re looking for a new model, there isn’t a better place to visit than Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad. When you’re near Rancho Sante Fe, we’re only a short drive away, and you’ll be able to test drive all your favorite models. You may also want to consider the benefits that come along with a new model, like:
• Low Mileage: Since these vehicles are brand-new, you won’t have to worry about mileage. Once you get your set of keys, you’ll be ready for the road ahead with brand-new parts.
• Amazing Features: Whether you want to pack a Head-Up Display or Chevrolet Super Cruise in your interior, you’ll be able to experience brand-new features that are just now hitting the market.
• Enhanced Power: Year after year, engines improve, When you buy a new vehicle, you’ll have top-of-the-line strength, as your vehicle will be packed with new technology that makes it more efficient, powerful, and fun.
Buying a used model is a great way to save money, and they come with plenty of extra benefits as well. When you decide to finance a used model with Premier Chevrolet of Carlsbad, you can expect:
• Lower Depreciation: When you roll off the lot, your vehicle immediately depreciates in value. Used models have already experienced this once, making them much more resilient.
• A Cheaper Price: With a lower price tag to begin with, you’ll be able to save more money in the long run. You’ll find that your car note is much more affordable, and you’ll often find that insurance is cheaper for used models as well.
• More Models: When you visit our lot, you’ll find more brands than just Chevrolet. When it comes to our used models, you’ll have a wide variety to choose from, as you’ll find everything from Ford to GMC.
• Easy Research: When you’re researching your next model, it’s much easier to find articles on older vehicles. Whether you’re looking for consumer or critic reviews, you’ll be able to find all the information you could possibly need before deciding on your purchase.
Carlsbad Collision Center
If you’ve recently been in an accident, and your vehicle received some damage, then bring it to our collision center where we will work hard to get it back in its previous condition. We offer quick, professional, and cost-effective solutions for your damages. Our collision center specializes in glass repairs, dent repairs, and extensive framework. Most minor repairs can take from 1 to 3 days to complete, while more extensive damages can take up to 15 days to repair.